Friday 23 August 2013

Free-hand Time! - Purple needle dragging

Hey everyone!

It's been ages but I'm back to post more nail art for your enjoyment :)

As you know, I have recently acquired a set of nail art brushes and I am currently experimenting with them. The most recent technique I have tried is needle dragging, which you can find a tutorial for here, but I used a thin paintbrush instead of a needle. I added a glittery coat on top of my design as well to make it more exciting. I didn't have a specific look I was trying to achieve, I just made random swirls and I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Here is my finished look:


This was also my first time trying out one of Revlon's scented polishes, and it worked really well. Six days later and my nails still smell nice! I've actually bought three more which should arrive in the mail very soon... :D

Polishes used:
- Revlon Grape Icy (base colour, bottle pictured)
- Love and Beauty Lavender (lighter purple)
- First Glance Lasting Impressions unnamed silver glitter (glitter on top)
- OPI Top Coat

Check out my other profiles! Facebook - Twitter - Tumblr - Pinterest